- The operator of the www.irmex.eu Service is Irmex Metalworking Plant
- The Service performs the functions of acquiring information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- By information voluntarily entered in the forms.
- By storing cookies in the terminal equipment (“cookies”).
- By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator
Information in the forms.
- The Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The data in the form are not made available to third parties, unless with the user's consent.
- Data given in the form are processed for the purpose stated in the particular form.
Information about cookies.
External cookies are used for the following purposes:
Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the Service User and are intended for use of the Service websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the length of time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
own – posted by the Service Operator, related to the provision of electronic services through the Service
external – posted by partners of the Service Operator of the Service, through the website of the Service.
Own cookies are used for the following purposes:
- service configuration
Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular Google, to display ads tailored to the way you use the Site. For this purpose, they can store information about the user's navigation path or how long they remain on the page.
Within the scope of information on user preferences collected through the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- GOOGLE Analytics – Collection of general and anonymous static data – Google Analytics – cookies administrator: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA
Some user behaviour information is logged into the server layer. These data are used exclusively for the purpose of administering the website and to ensure the most efficient handling of the hosting services provided.
Viewed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, the following may be subject to registration:
- inquiry time,
- client station name – identification via HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of HTTP transactions,
- the URL of the page previously visited by the user – if the Site was accessed through a link,
- information about the user's browser,
- Information about the IP address.
The above data is not associated with any particular person browsing the site.
These data are not used only for server administration purposes.
- The data will be shared with third parties only within the limits of what is legally permissible.
Data enabling the identification of a natural person shall be made available only with the consent of that person.
The Operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Service to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
Cookie management – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
In order to manage your cookie settings, select your web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions: